posted Friday, January 17, 2014 by Rebecca Brooks
Have you ever wondered what actually happens behind the infamous "purple door" here at The Brooks Group? Do you want to know what ingredients go into the recipe for a perfect Brookette? Well, wonder no more because we are giving you a closer look inside our purple walls and showing you why each Brookette is so unique and great at what she does.
It's time for "Meet the Brookettes". The 'Lindsay' edition.
1. What neighborhood do you currently call home? Would you ever move or are you happy in your 'hood?
"I live in the Upper West Side. I absolutely love it, but would be up for giving another neighborhood a try. Like, SoHo or the West Village…sigh, maybe someday."
2. What's your hands-down, absolute favorite thing to eat in NYC?
"Gluten free calamari and Zucchina pizza at Palà and the Saltly Pimp at the Big Gay Ice Cream Shop."
3. What's your perfect night on the town?
"Dinner and drinks downtown and then a late night full of dancing."
4. When you need a low-key afternoon, where do you go for down time?
"I love reading in Central Park or walking along the Hudson in Riverside Park. Both are minutes from my apartment and great escapes from the city sidewalks."
5. What's your favorite place to go on a day trip from the city?
"Nyack, NY, if only to eat brunch at Strawberry Place… or the beach."
1. Burrito or Burger?
"A 'naked' burrito (gluten free, of course)."
2. Union Square Park or Central Park?
"Central Park, can’t beat the 2 block commute!"
3. CitiBike or Subway?
4. Uptown or Downtown?
"Love living uptown, but for everything else, downtown."
5. Terminal 5 or Webster Hall?
6. Magnolia’s or Crumbs?
"…Pip’s Place! Although, I still need to check out the new Crumbs Gluten Free Bake Shop in SoHo."
7. Three words that describe your life in NYC?
"Thrilling, Delicious, Non-stop."
Stay tuned for next week's Brookette Q&A!