posted Tuesday, September 9, 2014 by Chelsea Conroy
1. What neighborhood do you currently call home? Would you ever move or are you happy in your 'hood?
Fishkill, N.Y. - I love my hometown, but my dream and goal is to move to the city.
2. What's your hands-down, absolute favorite thing to eat in NYC?
This is the absolute hardest question since I don’t have just ONE favorite thing to eat, so here are a few: Thin slice of margherita pizza from just about any pizzeria, late night falafel from Mamoun’s, tacos from Empellon Taqueria, and doughnuts from Dough in Brooklyn.
3. What's your perfect night on the town?
A perfect night out includes dinner, a concert and some drinks to end the night.
4. When you need a low-key afternoon, where do you go for down time?
The best place to go in the city for a low-key afternoon is central park. Whether you sit on a bench and people watch or have a picnic in Sheep’s Meadow you can’t go wrong.
5. What's your favorite place to go on a day trip from the city?
Beacon, N.Y. - Every trip usually includes hiking Mt. Beacon or kayaking on the Hudson River, and strolling along Main Street to view the art and grab a bite from one of the many cafes.
6. Quick-fire round:
Burrito or Burger?
Union Square Park or Central Park?
CitiBike or Subway?
Uptown or Downtown?
Terminal 5 or Webster Hall?
Magnolia’s or Crumbs?
Three words that describe your life in NYC?
Spontaneous, enlivening, experiential