Jacques Torres: Introduces Easter Chocolate Collection
By Brian Amick
Easter is a time for bunnies, eggs, flowers, and chocolate. Premiere chocolatier Jacques Torres is offering a variety of Easter baskets, chocolate baby animals, decorative chocolate eggs, and more for the upcoming Easter holiday.
All of these products are available on the Jacques Torres Chocolate website for shipping nationwide:
- Gourmet Dark Chocolate Smiling Bunny – This gourmet chocolate Easter bunny is available in dark and milk chocolate.
- Easter Bunny’s Surprise – This Easter basket is full of a variety of festive products, from chocolate bunnies to chocolate covered sweets. This basket includes a large smiling bunny, an Easter chocolate bar, a chocolate foil egg carton, a milk chocolate duckie, and a bunny or chick peeps. All of these products are available on their own as well.
- Spring Collection Bundle – This collection features baby animals made of gourmet chocolate. This bundle includes one dark chocolate piglet, an adorable milk chocolate lamb, a milk chocolate duckie, and a dark chocolate chicklet.
- Chocolate Covered Bunny Peeps – This bunny shaped treat is covered in chocolate. Each package contains 4 marshmallow bunnies, ready for gifting and eating.
- Gourmet Milk Chocolate Painted Easter Egg – This limited-edition painted Easter egg brings New York street art to the world of chocolate, embodying a Brooklyn energy.
The company recently teamed up with Nature’s Garden for Jacques Torres by Chocolate Orchard, a premier chocolate cluster. Available in Costco, these Fruit & Nut Clusters combine Nature’s Garden’s premium fruits and nuts with Belgian chocolate from the premium chocolatier.
The product is made with 60 percent Belgian dark chocolate and no artificial flavoring or chemicals. It includes dried cranberries, cacao nibs, roasted slivered almonds, pistachios, and antioxidant fruit bites.